The design content of helipad is field road engineering, navigation light engineering, flight area fire engineering, communication system and fire protection system.
1. Field road project: The direct starting parking apron is planned and designed by using the cliff face of the original building. FATO has a diameter of 21m.Avoid flying obstacles for 5m at the outer edge of the apron (there is a wall 3m higher than the elevation of the apron on the south side of the project).The side face shall be fitted with Z-9 helicopter quality design, with maximum permitted takeoff quality of 4t.There is a waterproof layer on the structural board of the building, and the protective layer of sticky-glue on the waterproof layer is 200 thick.Round 6 steel bar bi-directional, C25 concrete waterproof grade IP6.The center point of the apron mountain drains outward four slopes with a gradient of 1%. The drainage works adopt the design principle of artefact drainage. The rainwater in the apron area is discharged to the edge of the apron and collected by the downpipe.Unified drainage into the building rainwater drainage system.There are movable safety railings around the apron, which are 1200mm high and usually stand up. When the helicopter takes off and lands, the railings are tilted outwards to facilitate the helicopter taking off and landing.The tarmac is designed to have two passageways for people to enter and exit and fire evacuation.
2. Navigation light Engineering: Combined with the actual situation of the direct starting apron, the navigation light system is configured as follows:
Helicopter landing point weather vane: design with weather vane;
Helicopter landing lights: the lights are set at the top of the building roof.No cover on all sides;
Final approach and take-off test lights: vertical lamps, designed along the edge of the apron;
Aiming light: in the central area of the tarmac;
Light control cabinet: The flight command room on the next floor.
3. Fire protection engineering: The level of fire protection on the tarmac is H2, and the foam injection rate is not less than 500L/min. In other words, the water supply for fire protection on the tarmac is about 5T.Foam fire water is taken from the building's fire water tank.
4. Communication system: After the tarmac has passed the acceptance inspection by the competent military, civilian and hangzhou authorities, it shall be equipped with a set of portable VHF radio station with its antenna erected on the roof to solve the communication problem between the base and the helicopter.The flight control room is equipped with 4 walkie-talkies, program-controlled switches and telephones to ensure the communication of atC, telephone Wei-chen, meteorological information, flight dynamics and other information.
5. Meteorological system: A simple meteorological observation station is set up on the roof, namely a teletype wind direction and anemometer.