Function & Features
||Solar powered supply
|Solar panel power
||Anti-explosion type A grade ternary lithium battery
|Average Power Consumption
|Wireless Control Distance
||The best distance is 5～10KM, with repeater 10～20KM
|Horizontal Beam Angle
||Comply with military standard
|Light Source Service Life
||Light IP68, Remote IP65
||Comply to ICAO Annex 14, FAA AC 150/5345-46B
- Integrated structure and detachable base design, easy installation and dis-assembly.
- Built-in integrated solar charging function, with perfect protection circuit, can be used in military radar for a long time.Work stably under radiation and radio radiation.
- It has an easy-to-replace metal easy-to-fold device, the top of the product is equipped with anti-bird needles and the product height does not exceed 250mm.
- An external toggle power switch and reset switch are designed at the bottom of the product.
- Fully sealed structure, and 6 waterproof structure bolts, waterproof performance up to IP68.
- The single-chip microcomputer control circuit combined with the constant current control system has an overall design life of more than 10 years..
- Wireless remote control function, 3 or 5 level dimming function, realize remote control, best with repeater, It can reach more than 20 kilometers.
1.It is strictly forbidden to use it in a high temperature environment above 80°C, and do not short-circuit or crush the internal battery, otherwise it will cause fire or explosion.
2. The solar navigation light must be installed in a sunny place to ensure continuous operation of the solar light.
3. If the product is not used for more than 3 months, please charge it regularly in the sun, otherwise the battery may be damaged.
4. Please install the anti-dropping cord if necessary after the product is installed. If the anti-dropping device is not installed, remove the broken lamp accessories in time during use, otherwise there will be great safety hazards and flight accidents.
Class I,II,III airports, Various General Aviation Airports, Combat Readiness Airports, Heliport